Last Modified: 02/15/2022
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
A. Information About You and Your Health Care Treatment and Payment.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and account information, billing and collection information that you provide to us, information related to your eligibility, or any other information collected on the Platform that is defined as personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- Clinical or patient information or data, including PHI or other health-related information. This includes information collected in connection with your use of the Platform that may be necessary for you to receive health care services, including previous doctors, applicable clinical history and condition, blood pressure reading and other clinical and health information, and any other information exchanged in emails, texts, chats or calls between you and V.ARIA or the medical providers and their professional entities.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.Information about you that does not identify you individually, such as whether you are a current user, product interests, location or demographics, or information related to your inquiry or request
- Other information we specifically request
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.Automatically as you navigate through the Platform (e.g., usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies).From third party intermediaries, for example, the physicians, medical professionals, and pharmacies with whom we partner to provide you with services.
B. Information You Give to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that we collect when you browse our website or download the mobile application. Even without creating an account, we still collect from you some of the information described in the “Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It” section.
- Information that you provide on our Platform, including information provided when you sign in or register for an account for the Platform or for services provided by one of our affiliates or through communications with you through the Platform or as a result of any health care services.
- Information to process or respond to your inquiries related to requests for treatment, payment, customer service; and when you provide feedback on our Platform, including payment processing information that includes billing information, such as a name, address, email address, and payment card information. When you provide or update your payment processing information, we transmit the payment via an encrypted connection to a third-party credit card processor.Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us, such as when you report a problem with our Platform or other services.
- Information that you provide for display or posting on the Platform, including information provided in social media, blogs and testimonials. If you provide a testimonial or blog, your first name and last initial will be posted along with the testimonial or blog. Please remember that blogs and testimonials are located in the public areas of our Platform. Do not provide information for display or posing on the Platform that you would not want others to save or share.Your search queries on the Platform
C. Information We Collect About You.
As with many other websites and applications, as you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type
- Details of referring websites (URL). We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking)
- The information we collect automatically includes statistical data and may also include Personal Information. We may also maintain it or associate it with Personal Information you provide to us or that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate how individuals access and use our Platform.Store information about your preferences
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
D. Information We Receive From Other Sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or other services we provide. We sometimes work with third parties and they sometimes provide information about you. We obtain information from such third parties with whom we work to provide you with certain services (including, for example,sub-contractors, analytics providers, advertising networks, and search information providers, or third parties who share your information to provide your health care services, such as a medical provider including your information when they message or communicate with other medical providers or V.ARIA)
In addition, we may use third-party providers to serve or track interactions on other websites. You may link to or access our Platform using other third-party websites. Use of such third-party websites is subject to the terms of service and privacy policies of those third parties. V.ARIA does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties
We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. Depending on the types of information received, we will use the information received from other sources or the combined information for the purposes described in Section 3: How We Use Your Information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you, including Personal Information, in the following ways
- To complete any registration or other transactions or actions you request online, such as payment processing, including determining eligibility, use, and other benefits.For treatment, payment, or health care operations purposes.To facilitate the processing, packing and delivery of any transactions or orders you request from us.
- To communicate with you about our health care services and information, products, and services that you request from us (which may include telephone, voicemail, email, SMS/text messages, or notifications within the Platform).
- To contact you if you receive health care services resulting from your use of the Platform.
- To administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling your orders if you receive health care services resulting from your use of the Platform.
- To operate the Platform and perform any services associated with the Platform, including providing you with technical support and to improve the Platform and our products and services.
- To provide you with information that you have requested or to respond to your inquiries.
- To create de-identified information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of our service
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of communications (including advertising) that we send to you and others, and to deliver relevant communications to you and to provide you with communications from V.ARIA, surveys, newsletters, and other information
- To provide you with reminders or updates on our products, unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such communication.
- To better understand our audience.
- To enhance the safety and security or performance of our products and services. This includes verifying your identity, preventing or detecting fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activities
- To design, develop, and communicate with you about our new features, products, and services, or, subject to any consents or authorizations that are required by applicable law, those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses and those of our third-party partners
- For any purpose where you have given your consent (where legally required).
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To V.ARIA’s and its affiliated professional entities’ employees, or other third parties who provide services to V.ARIA or an affiliated professional entity.
- To our affiliates and their employees, including for the purpose of posting information or notifications about health care services in your account.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you sign up for certain services, we may share your information in order to provide those services.
- To third-party credit card processors via an encrypted connection so that they can process any payments by you.To third-party service providers to the extent necessary to facilitate the packing, processing and delivery of your order. To any third parties we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- With respect to de-identified information, for any purpose without restriction.
- In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control,transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, Personal Information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.For any purpose related to our use of information as set forth in Section 3: How We Use Your Information.
5. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals as we do not track our users across third-party websites.
- Promotional Offers from V.ARIA, its affiliates, or third party partners. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by V.ARIA to promote our own products or Services, you can unsubscribe by going to your V.ARIA account, click preferences, and click off for the communications that you do not wish to receive. If you are receiving an email from V.ARIA but do not have an account, you can unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. If you are not able to unsubscribe online through one of those methods please contact us and we can handle your request. You can also always exercise your right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by contacting us at the address below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may unsubscribe by clicking in the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to reasonably secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
When you use our Platform there is a risk that your PHI will be stored unencrypted on your mobile device. We take a variety of technical safeguards to make sure that your PHI does not leak onto your mobile device but we cannot guarantee that these safeguards work.
7. THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS
V.ARIA DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT THIRD PARTIES DO IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR WEBSITES, OR HOW THEY HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION AND CONSULT THE PRIVACY POLICIES POSTED ON EACH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
8. NO SERVICES TO MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 OR SENIORS OVER 65
V.ARIA does not provide services to minors under 18 or seniors over 65
10. CONTACT INFORMATION